The following guide will show you how to install Pinguzo.
- A server with anyone following Linux distributions.
- Arch Linux
- Login to Pinguzo panel using Softaculous account or create an account of Pinguzo
- To add new server click on Add Server button
- Enter the server name.
- Modify Resources alerts when would you like to receive an alert notification.
- If you want to replicate the alert structure from another server, Please select from the “Replicate alerts from” it will override the default alerts.
- Click on Save, which will generate a command. Please copy that command and run it on your server as a root user. Eg: “wget -N –no-check-certificate https://files.pinguzo.com/install.sh && bash install.sh XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX”